Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mary's Roasted Red Pepper Dip

Here is another recipe I have been asked to share and thought I would share it here for everyone to enjoy. I don't know who Mary is, but to her I say "Thanks!" This recipe was found at one of my favorite recipe share sites: http://allrecipes.com/Recipes/Main.aspx. Remember, if you'd like to share a recipe with everyone just e-mail it to me ready to post and I will include it here for everyone to see! Enjoy!

Mary's Roasted Red Pepper Dip

PREP TIME : 10 Min
COOK TIME : 20 Min

INGREDIENTS
1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
3/4 pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon minced onion
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small baking dish, mix the roasted red peppers, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and Dijon-style mustard.
Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm.

1 comment:

kathleen said...

I made this for a family BBQ and it was a huge hit. I put it into a small crock pot to keep it warm :-)