Monday, July 20, 2009

Journey called Motherhood



I was sooo encouraged to hear some of this stuff I had to pass it on to you. I always need to be reminded what path I am on, why I am on it, and that I (and my children) will arrive at my destination safely.

Take a listen to this: http://www.familylife.com/site/apps/nlnet/content3.aspx?c=dnJHKLNnFoG&b=3789887&ct=6957305 or read the transcript. It is a panel of women who answer questions that other wives and moms are asking. Questions like: "If you could have a "do over" in life, what would you want to redo?" These women give great insight to us younger women about being a mom and a wife and how we can make the best decisions today and not have regrets for tomorrow. It is a two part series.

There is one more you need to listen to or read. It is a Q&A with Family Life founder Dennis Rainey's wife Barbara Rainey. She is a godly woman who juggled the demands of raising six children, homeschooling and a husband in ministry. Her insights to the questions she was asked were just what I needed to hear one day. So I want to share them with you.
http://www.familylife.com/site/apps/nlnet/content3.aspx?c=dnJHKLNnFoG&b=3789887&ct=5113013

May you feel encouraged and inspired!

a daughter of the King,
jena

No comments: