Friday, August 28, 2009

Need a laugh?


I know I do! I am usually the more "serious" one in the family. Seeing as I have 5 children, I mean 4 children and a husband who still knows how to access his inner child, I feel like I need to be the one who brings order to chaos and quiet to an otherwise noisy household. But I am thankful that my husband is the jokester and more playful one. He does know how to make me laugh and when I do I often realize that I have not done so in a very long time.


So the other day he came home and told me about a very funny interview Family Life had done with Christian comedian Tim Hawkins. You may have heard of him. He is one funny guy, father to four and a homeschooling dad. (I can see my husband rising to the challenge now!) So- all you transcript readers- listen up! YOU CANNOT READ THIS ONE! You have to listen to it. Put the kids to bed, grab your husband and a cup of coffee (or bowl of ice cream or if you're trying to lose those 10 summer food pounds- your sewing project) and get ready to laugh!




1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I suppose that transcript readers comment was for me... ;P