Friday, September 18, 2009

I have an announcement....

I am excited to say that we are officially set for our Fall Bible Study! Start date is October 6th and will continue every 1st and 3rd Tuesday. And I am pleased to announce that our very own Danna is going to be leading us through book 3 in our series, Ancient Paths for Modern Women. Thank you Danna for stepping out in faith on this one!

I know everyone is anxious to get going on this and I will let you know as soon as the books are in so you can have them in hand. The exact cost is unknown until we get them all because we had to order from several different sources, but I expect it to be around the same amount as last time ($10). Let me know if cost is a problem for you, but you would still like to attend.

We are still in need of childcare helpers so if you think of anyone that can help us out please feel free to let me know. The commitment is only 2hrs once or twice a month.

Playgroup is also officially meeting the 2nd, 4th and 5th Tuesdays at 9:30 at the church in the Pre-K/Kindergarten room if you’d like to join us. We will still need to bring snacks and maybe creamer if we want to use the church’s coffee. This is just a temporary meeting place until we can meet again at someone’s home, but it gives us a way to meet and encourage one another while our little ones play. You are welcome to come even if your children are in school. It is always good to connect with other moms!

Don’t forget, as we approach the cold and flu season, to keep your children out of childcare/playgroup if they have had a fever, diarrhea or vomiting in the last 24hrs (as is our church’s policy).

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am excited! Go Danna!!