Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Fall!



Hello ladies! 

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything on our humble little Mom's Blog, but I feel I should update you. As you may or may not know we have collectively decided to stop meeting this school year for bible study as well as playgroup. This decision was not easy and saddens us. For most it was the crazy schedules of getting pre-schoolers and kindergartners to and from school. For some it was time to try new opportunities to serve in the community and for myself, personally, it was the need to focus 100% on homeschooling my children.  We all wished we could still make it work, but knew the time had come for this new chapter in our lives.

We have casually talked about meeting a few times throughout the year just so we can all catch up and so if that does happen we will be sure to post it on the blog so that everyone will be invited. I pray and hope you are staying well and finding time to be in God's Word. Let's not forget to continue to lift each other up in prayer as the Lord brings one another to mind. I know He often brings YOU all to my mind.

Next summer we will plan to get back to our ParkDays in hopes that we can meet once again for fellowship and playtime. (That too will be posted here on the blog.) Remember, no matter how involved or not you have been over the years, you are always welcome to join us. And no matter the age of your children, ParkDays are welcome to all. God has made us a relational people and we need each other! So I am officially not leading the group anymore, but if you would kindly permit me to still post here once in a while I would gladly accept! Don't forget to check in here once in a while. I may just surprise you with a post or two!

Happy Fall!

No comments: